IJEP 41(8): 843-850 : Vol. 41 Issue. 8 (August 2021)
Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Namangan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Department of Decorative Gardening and Landscape Design
Time series and distribution functions of element concentrations in atmospheric aerosols of large cities of the Zeravshan valley were studied. It is established that the time series and functions of dust and element distributions show peaks due to the influence of meteorological conditions, anthropogenic sources and their interactions. Time series and distribution functions of urban atmosphere aerosols of Samarkand, Bukhara and Navoi were investigated. The effect of meteorological conditions, industrial sources and their interactions was found as pikes on the time series and distribution functions of dust and elements.
Atmospheric aerosols, time series, distribution functions, variation span, standard deviation, probabilistic and statistical processing, log-normal distribution, histogram of frequency distributions, risk of contamination
- Pushkin, S. G. and V.A. Mikhailov. 1989. neutron comparators-activation analysis. In Study of atmospheric aerosols. Nauka, Moscow. pp 125.
- Activation analysis : Methodology and application. 1990. Sat. Scientific Tr. /Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, Institute of nuclear physics, FAN, Tashkent. pp 244.
- Overview of the state of air pollution and emissions of harmful substances in cities on the territory of the Uzhydromet network. 1988. Uzugks, Tashkent. pp 26.
- tillaev, T., M.V. Churov and M.V. Chuprinin. 1987. Software for automated gamma spectra based on multi-channel analyzers with a micro-computer. In U-Vsesoyuzn. Sov. on activation analysis and other radioanalytical methods (Vol. 1). Tashkent. pp 93.
- Lontsikh, S.V. and L.L. Petrov. 1988. Standard samples of the composition of natural environments. Nauka, Novosibirsk. pp 277.
- Golubev, I. R. 1987. environment and transport. M. Transport. pp 207.
- Kulmatov, R. A., B. A. Abdullaev and A.A. Kist. 1983. Content and forms of finding heavy metals in atmospheric air and precipitation. Geochem., N10. : 1447-1452.
- Raist, P. 1987. Aerosols. Mir, Moscow. pp 278.
- Muller, P., P. Neumann and R. Storm. 1982. Tables on mathematical statistics. In Finance and statistics. Moscow. pp 278.
- Sokovnin, V. I. 1989. Air environment of cities and its protection from pollution. FAN, Tashkent. pp 155.