IJEP 41(8): 851-859 : Vol. 41 Issue. 8 (August 2021)
1. Central University of Jharkhand, Department of Water Engineering and Management, Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205, Jharkhand, India
2. Banaras Hindu University, Department of Farm Engineering, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Varanasi – 221 005, Uttar Pradesh, India
Water availability, Demand, Water supply, Water evaluation and planning system (WEAP) model, Subarnarekha
- Anonymous. 2012. National Water Policy. Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Shi, C., T. Jin and H. Ren. 2015. Review on studies about typical models of water resource management. J. Anhui Agric. Sci., 10: 249-250.
- SEI. 2006. Water evaluation and planning system of user guide. Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Metobwa, M. G. O., A. M. Khaldoon and R. Lars. 2018. Water demand simulation using WEAP 21: A case study of the Mara river basin, Kenya. Int. J. Natural Res. Ecol. Manage., 3(1): 9-18.
- Bhave, A. G., et al. 2018. Water resource planning under future climate and socio-economic uncertainty in the Cauvery river basin in Karnataka, India. Water Resour. Res., 54(2): 708-728.
- Berredjem, A. F. and H. Azzedine. 2017. Modelling current and future supply and water demand in the northern region of the Seybouse valley. J. Water Land Develop., 33(IV-VI): 31-38.
- Agarwal, S., et al. 2018. Assessment of water supply-demand using water evaluation and planning (WEAP) model for Ur river watershed, Madhya Pradesh, India. J. Inst. Eng. India Ser. A. DOI: 10. 1007/s40030-018-0329-0.
- Kanani, H., S. M. Yadav and S. I. Waikhom. 2017. Evaluation of drinking water supply demand for peri-urban region. Int. J. Adv. Res. Eng. Sci. Tech., 4(4): 406-412.
- Mansouri, S., L. Ouerdachi and M. Remaoun. 2017. Inter-region planning and analysis of water resources by using WEAP model Seybouse (Annaba) and coastal east of Constantine (El-Taref). J. Water Land Develop., 33(1): 115-122.
- Yates, D., et al. 2009. Climate driven water resources model of the Sacramento basin, California. J. Water Resour. Plan. Manage., 135: 303-313.
- Bhave, A. G., et al. 2016. Integrated assessment of no-regret climate change adaptation options for reservoir catchment and command areas. Water Resour. Manage.: An Int. J., 30(3): 1001-1018.
- Bharati, L., B. K. Anand and V. Smakhtin. 2008. Analysis of the inter-basin water transfer scheme in India: A case study of the Godavari–Krishna link. In Strategic analyses of the national river linking project (NRLP) of India, series 2. Ed U.A. Amarasinghe and B.R. Sharma. Proceedings of the Workshop on Analyses of hydrological, social and ecological issues of the NRLP, New Delhi, India. pp.63-78.
- Sieber, J., et al. 2005. WEAP: A demand, priority and preference driven water planning model. Part 1: Model characteristics. Water Int., 30(4): 487-500.