IJEP 42(3): 328-335 : Vol. 42 Issue. 3 (March 2022)
1. Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Department of Chemistry, Coimbatore – 641 202, Tamil Nadu, India
2. Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, Coimbatore -641 021, Tamil Nadu, India
3. Karpagam Institute of Technology, Department of Chemistry, Coimbatore – 641 105, Tamil Nadu, India
4. Hindustan College of Engineering and Technology, Department of Chemistry, Coimbatore – 641 032, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hassan, A., et al. 2019. Photo-catalysts for degradation of dyes in industrial effluents: Opportunities and challenges. Nano res., 12:955-972.
- Moses, G., et al. 2017. Photo-electrocatalytic water treatment systems: degradation, kinetics and intermediate products studies of sulphame-thoxazole on a TiO2–exfoliated graphite electrode. RSC Adv., 7: 40571-40580.
- Neppolian, B., et al. 2002. Solar/UV-induced photocatalytic degradation of three commercial textile dye. J. Hazard. Mater., 89 (2-3):303-317.
- Rathinam, R., et al. 2016. Decolourization of Rhodamine B from aqueous by electrochemical oxidation using graphite electrodes. Des. Water Treat., 57:16995 -17001.
- Yu, C.L., et al. 2012. Preparation, characterization and photo-catalytic performance of Mo-doped ZnO photocatalysts. Sci. China Chem., 55:1802-1810.
- Wang, Z.J., et al. 2004. Ultraviolet emission of ZnO film prepared by electrophoretic deposition. Chin. Phys.,13: 750 -753.
- Wahyuningsih, S., et al. 2014. Visible light photo-electrocatalytic degradation of rhodamine B using a dye-sensitised TiO2electrode. Chem. Papers. 68:1248–1256.
- Habib, M.A., et al. 2013. Synthesis and characterization of ZnO-TiO2nanocomposites and their application as photo-catalysts. Int. Nano Letters. 3-5.
- Gouvea, K., et al. 2000. Semiconductor-assisted photo-catalytic degradation of reactive dyes in aqueous solution. Chemosphere. 40(4): 433-440.
- Behnajady, M.A., et al. 2006. Kinetic study on photo-catalytic degradation of C.I. acid yellow 23 by ZnO photo-catalyst. J. Hazard. Mater.,133(1-3):226-232.
- Yu, K., et al. 2009. Visible light-driven photo-catalytic degradation of Rhodamine B over NaBiO3 pathways and mechanisms. J. Phys. Chem. A. 113 (37):10024-10032.
- Zhou, M., et al. 2008. The preparation and characterization of a graphite–PTFE cathode system for the decolourization of C.I. acid red 2. Dyes Pigments. 77:129-136.
- Wang, P., et al. 2013. Dye-sensitization-induced visiblelight reduction of graphene oxide for the en-hanced TiO2photo-catalytic performance. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 5:2924-2929.
- Wang, Y.H., et al. 2006. Electrochemical degradation of 4-chlorophenol at nickel–antimony doped tin oxide electrode. Chemosphere. 65(7): 1087-1093.
- Daghrir, R., et al. 2013. Photoelectrocatalytic oxidation of chlortetracycline using Ti/TiO2photo-anode with simultaneous H2O2 production. Electro-chem. Acta. 87: 18-31.
- Szpyrkowicz, L., et al. 2005. Tannery wastewater treatment by electro-oxidation coupled with a biological process. J. Appl. Electrochem., 35: 381-390.
- Raju, G.B., et al. 2008. Treatment of wastewater from synthetic textile industry by electrocoagulation–electrooxidation. Chem. Eng. J., 144 (1):51-58
- Zaviska, F., et al. 2011. Experimental design methodology applied to electrochemical oxidation of the herbicide atrazine using Ti/IrO2and Ti/SnO2circular anode electrodes. J. Hazard. Mater., 185 (2-3): 1499-1507.
- El–Ashtoukhy, E-S.Z., et al. 2009. Treatment of paper mill effluents in a batch stirred electrochemical tank reactor. Chem. Eng. J., 146 (2): 205-210.
- Basiri, J., et al. 2011. Removal of acid brown 14 in aqueous media by electrocoagulation: Optimization parameters and minimizing of energy consumption. Desalination. 278: 295-302.
- Chen, G, 2004. Electrochemical technologies in wastewater treatment. Separ. Purif. Tech., 38 (1): 11-41.
- Daskalaki, V.M., et al. 2013. Solar light-induced photo-electrocatalytic degradation of bisphenol-A on TiO2/ITO film anode and BDD cathode. Catalysis Today. 209 :74-78.
- Yavuz, Y. and A.S. Kaporal. 2006. Electrochemical oxidation of phenol in a parallel plate reactor using ruthenium metal oxide electrode. J. Hazard. Mater., 136 (2):296-302.
- Hua, X.S., et al. 2009. A new coral structure TiO2/Ti film electrode applied to photo-electrocatalytic degradation of reactive brilliant red. J. Hazard. Mater., 172(1):256-261.
- Jain, R. and M. Shrivastava. 2008. Photo-catalytic removal of hazardous dye cyanosine from industrial waste using titanium dioxide. J. Hazard. Mater., 152: 216 – 220.