IJEP 43(3): 277-283 : Vol. 43 Issue. 3 (March 2023)
1. Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Department of Basic Science and Humanities, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – 209 305, India
2. Uttaranchal University, Department of Chemistry, School of Applied and Life Sciences, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248 007, India
Groundwater, correlation coefficient, physico-chemical analysis, correlation matrix, pollutants
- Tewari, A., A. Dubey and M.K. Chaturvedi. 2012. Assessment of exposure, intake and toxicity of fluoride from groundwater sources. Rasayan J. Chem., 5 (2): 199-202.
- Tewari A., A. Dubey and D. Sharma. 2020. Electro-coagulation reactor and process for defluoridation of drinking water. Indian J. Env. Prot. 40(2):168-173.
- Mahapatra, S.S., et al. 2012. Prediction of water quality using principal component analysis. Water Qual. Expo. Health. 4: 93-104.
- Sahu, P., et al. 2010. Physico-chemical analysis of Mula Mutha river, Pune. Civil Eng. Urban Planning. Int. J., 2(2):37-48.
- Cabral, J.P.S. 2010. Water microbiology: Bacterial pathogens and water. Int. J. Env. Res. Public Health. 7 (10):3657–3703.
- Gautam, R., J. K. Shrestha and G.K. Shrestha. 2013. Assessment of river water intrusion at the periphery of Bagmati river in Kathmandu valley. Nepal J. Sci. Tech., 14(1): 137–146.
- Khan, F.M., R. Gupta and S. Sekhri. 2021. Superposition learning-based model for prediction of E. coli in groundwater using physico-chemical water quality parameters. Groundwater Sustain. Develop., 13: 100580.
- Thirupathaiah, M., C. Samatha and Sammaiah. 2012. Analysis of water quality using physico-chemical parameters in lower manair reservoir of Karimnagar district, Andhra Pradesh. Int. J. Env. Sci., 3(1):172-180.
- Singh, M.K., D. Jha and J. Jadoun. 2012. Assessment of physico-chemical status of groundwater samples of Dholpur district, Rajasthan, India. Int. J. Chem., 4(4): 96-104.
- Mitharwal, S., R.D. Yadav and R.C. Angasaria. 2009. Water quality analysis in Pilani of Jhunjhunu district (Rajasthan)- The place of Birla’s origin. Rasayan J. Chem., 2(4): 920-923.
- Saxena, U. and S. Saxena. 2015. Statistical assessment of groundwater quality using physicochemical parameters in Bassi tehsil of Jaipur district, Rajasthan, India. Global J. Sci. Frontier Res., 13(3):23-31.
- Udhayakumar, R., et al. 2016. Assessment of physico-chemical characteristics of water in Tamil nadu. Ecotoxicol. Env. Safety. 134(2):474–477.
- Shrestha, A. K., et al. 2017. Variation of electrical conductivity of the different sources of water with temperature and concentration of electrolyte solution NaCl. Int. J. Recent Res. Review. 10(3): 24–26.
- Sharma, S., et al. 2005. Water quality in the central Himalaya.Current Sci., 89(5): 774–786.
- Al-hadithi, M. 2012. Application of water quality index to assess suitability of groundwater quality for drinking purposes in Ratmao–Pathri Rao watershed, Haridwar district, India. American J. Sci. Ind. Res., 3(6): 396–402.
- APHA. 2012. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (20th edn). American Public Health Association, Washington DC, USA.
- WHO. 2011. Guidelines for drinking-water quality. (4th edn). World Health Organization, Geneva.
- IS 10500. 2012. Drinking water specification. Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi.
- ICMR. 1975. Manual of standards of quality for drinking water supplies. Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
- Venkatachalam, M. and A. Jebanesan. 1998. Correlation among water quality parameters for ground water in Chidambaram town. Indian J. Env. Prot., 18(10): 734-738.
- Dash, J., P.C. Dash and H.K. Patra. 2006. A correlation and regression study on the groundwater quality in rural areas around Angul-Talcher industrial zone. Indian J. Env. Prot., 26(6): 550-558.
- Gajendran and P. Thamarai. 2008. Study on statistical relationship between groundwater quality parameters in Nambiyar river basin, Tamil Nadu, India. Poll. Res., 27(4): 679-683.
- Singh, K.P., et al. 2004. Multivariate statistical techniques for the evaluation of spatial and temporal variations in water quality of Gomti river (India)—A case study. Water Res., 38(18):3980–3992.
- Nemade, P.N. and V.S. Shrivastav. 1997. Correlation and regression analysis among the COD and BOD of industrial effluent. Poll. Res., 23(1): 187-188.
- Rao, S. 2006. Seasonal variation of groundwater quality in a part of Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. Env. Geol., 49: 413-429.
- Tatawat, K. and C.P.S. Chandel. 2008. Quality of groundwater of Jaipur city, Rajasthan (India) and its suitability for domestic and irrigation purpose. Appl. Ecol. Env. Res., 6(2):79-88.
- Liu, C., K. Lin and Y. Kuo. 2003. Application of factor analysis in the assessment of groundwater quality in a blackfoot disease area in Taiwan. Sci. Total Env., 313: 77–89.
- Trabelsi, R. and K. Zouari. 2019. Coupled geochemical modelling and multivariate statistical analysis approach for the assessment of groundwater quality in irrigated areas: A study from northeastern of Tunisia. Groundwater Sustain. Develop., 8: 413–427.
- Souza, N.A., et al. 2018. Spatial and temporal evaluation of the water quality index and trophic state index of the Curuçá river, Maranhão, Brazil. Ciênia Natura., 40(1): 58–70.
- Mishra, B.K., et al. 2017. Assessment of Bagmati river pollution in Kathmandu valley: Scenario-based modelling and analysis for sustainable urban development. Sustain. Water Quality Ecol., 9 (10): 67–77.
- Thapa, D. and J. Pal. 2011. Physico-chemical parameters of Koshi river at Kushaha area of Koshi Tappu wildlife reserve. Our Nature. 9(1):156–167.
- Mohapatra D., B. Das and V. Chakravortty. 2001. A correlation study on physico-chemical characteristics of groundwater in Paradip areas. Poll. Res., 20(3): 1-406.
- Kumar, R.N., R. Solanki and N.J.I. Kumar. 2011. An assessment of seasonal variation and water quality index of Sabarmati river and Kharicut canal at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. E. J. Env. Agric. Food Chem., 10(5): 2248-2261.
- Kaur, H., et al. 1997. Inter-relations between physico-chemical factors at Harike wetland (Punjab, India). J. Env. Poll., 4(3): 237-240.
- Nair, G.A., A.I. Mohamed and K. Premkumar. 2017. Physico-chemical parameters and correlation coefficients of groundwaters of northeast Libya. Poll. Res., 24 (1):1-6.
- Ude, E.F., et al. 2009. Correlation characteristics of the limnological properties of Ebonyi river Nigeria. Ecol. Env. conser., 15(2): 201-204.
- Kori, B.B. 2019. Correlation study among physico-chemical and biological characteristics of Karanja reservoir. Int. J. Latest Tech. Eng. Manage. Appl. Sci., 8(4): 60-68.