IJEP 43(5): 452-458 : Vol. 43 Issue. 5 (May 2023)
Herliati Rahman* and Alvian Maulana
Jayabaya University, Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Cimanggis Jakarta Timur, Indonesia
Additives, Clinker ratio, Composite, Compressive strength
- Irawan, R.R. 2013. Portland cement in Indonesia for high performance concrete applications (1st edn). Indonesian Ministry of Public Works, Jakarta.
- Ircham, M. 2018. ASI report: Consumption of cement in Indonesia 2017. Indonesian Cement Association, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Tasci, E., et al. 2004. The effects of addition two different types of trass to the clinkering reaction. Gazi University J. Sci., 22 (1):701-708.
- Holgard, D. and J. Sundkvist. 2020. Climate enhanced concrete in the civil engineering industry. Ph.D. Thesis. KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- Kapelusznal, E., et al. 2021. Implementation of alternative mineral additives in low-emission sustainable cement composites. Mater., 14(21):1-21.
- Kapelusznal, E., et al. 2020. The effect of highly reactive pozzolanic material on the early hydration of alite-C3A-gypsum synthetic cement systems. Construction Building Mater., 251(1):118879.
- Rahman, H., D.P. Asha and L. Nulhakim. 2020. Clinker ratio optimization in Portland pozzoland cement (PPC) with pozzoland flyash. J. Migasian Akamigas Balongan Indramayu. 4(2):1-9. DOI: 10.36601/jurnal-migasian.v4i2.126.
- Shehata, N., et al. 2022. Recent progress in environmentally friendly geopolymers : A review. European J. Env. Civil Eng., 762(5): 143166.
- Ibrahim, S. and A. Meawad. 2022. Towards green concrete : Study the role of waste glass powder on cement/superplasticizer compatibility. J. Building Eng., 47(1).
- Monika, F., et al. 2022. Engineering properties of concrete made with coal bottom ash as sustainable construction materials. Civil Eng. J., 8(1):181-194.
- Cicek, B., et al. 2020. A reverse engineering approach for low environmental impact earth stabilization technique. IOP Conf. Series Earth Env. Sci., 588:1.11-1.14.
- Ghasemi, A., et al. 2022. Evaluation of the phase composition, microstructure, mechanical performance and resistance to acid attack of blended cement paste composed of binary trass-cement system. Construction Building Mater., 333(c): 127356.
- Singh, S.B., N. Thammishetti and P. Munjal. 2015. Role of water cement ratio on the cement mortar. J. Building Eng., 4(1): 94-100.
- Kazemian, M.S.A.R. and F. Bahman-Zadeh. 2021. Effects of cyclic carbonation and chloride ingress on durability properties of mortars containing trass and pumice natural pozzolans. Structural Concrete. 22(5):2704-2719.
- Vijaya, S.K., K. Jagadeeswari and K. Srinivas. 2021. Behaviour of M60 grade concrete by partial replacement of cement with flyash, rice husk and silica fume. Mater. Today. 37(2):2104-2108.
- Herliati, et al. 2021. Optimization of gypsum composition against setting time and compressive strength in clinker for PCC (Portland composite cement). IOP Conf. Series Mater. Sci. Eng., 1053 (1): 012116.
- Joshaghani, A. 2017. The effect of trass and flyash in minimizing alkali-carbonate reaction in concrete. Construction Building Mater., 105(1):583-590.
- Zhang, D., et al. 2022. Effect of equal volume replacement of fine aggregate with flyash on carbonation resistance of concrete. Mater., 15(4).
- Joshaghan, A., et al. 2017. Experimental study of the use of trass as a supplementary cementitious material in pervious concrete. J. Env. Sci. Eng., 8(2):39-52.
- Ustabas, I., et al. 2021. Pozzolanic effect on the hydration heat of cement incorporating flyash, obsidian and slag additives. Adv. Civil Eng., 2021 (6):1-12.
- Susanti, N., S.M. Sari and E. Maulana. 2019. A study of strength activity index of pozzolan and silica sand with ordinary portland cement using ASTM C595/C595M-12 method. J. Technomater. Physics. 1(2):148-155.
- ASTM. 2008. Annual book of ASTM standard section. American Standard for Testing Material, Philadelphia.
- Mardani, A., et al. 2017. Effect of cement fineness on properties of cementitious materials containing high range water reducing admixture. J. Green Building. 12(1):142-167.
- Amhudo, R.L., et al. 2018. Comparison of compressive and tensile strengths of dry-cast concrete with ordinary portland and portland pozzolana cements. Civil Eng. J., 4(8):1760-1771.
- Tang, L.V., et al. 2018. Effect of rice husk ash and flyash on the workability of concrete mixture in the high rise construction. E3S Web Conf., 33: 02029.
- Sunarno, Y., et al. 2020. Preliminary study on early compressive strength of foam concrete using ordinary portland cement (OPC) and portland composite cement (PCC). IOP Conf. Series Earth Env. Sci., 419(1): 012033.
- Priastiwi, Y.A., et al. 2022. Effect of trass substitution in sand on the compressive and flexure strength of concrete. IOP Conf. Series Earth Env. Sci., 969(1): 012076.
- Waani, J., S. Prabandiyani and B.H. Setiadji. 2014. Effect of natural pozzolan substitution (tras) on cement on compressive strength. J. Media Komunikasi Teknik Sipil. 20(1):43-52. DOI: 10.147 10/mkts.v20i1.9245.
- Arigin, G. and B. Uzal. 2021. Enhancement of pozzolanic activity of calcined clays by limestone powder addition. Construction Building Mater., 284(1): 1-11.