IJEP 41(10): 1194-2000 : Vol. 41 Issue. 10 (October 2021)
Indu* and Abhimanyu Singh
Bundelkhand University, Institute of Environment and Development Studies, Jhansi – 284 128, U.P., India
Anthropogenic pollution, Environment stress, Heavy metals, Nawabganj lake, Nutrients
- Tewari, S. and N. M. Kottureshwara. 2009. Assessment of groundwater quality of borewells water of Hospet taluka region, Karnataka. Rasayan J. Chem., 2(1): 221-233.
- Purushothaman, P., et al. 2012. Sediment and hydrobiogeochemistry of Lake Nainital, Kumaun Himalaya. Env. Earth Sci., 65 (3): 775-788.
- Kumar, V.A., et al. 2008. A pollution profile of hussainsagar lake. Int. J. Env. Poll., 28(9): 816-819.
- DWAF, WRC. 1995. Procedures to assess effluent discharge impacts. WRC report no. (TT 64/94). department of Water affairs and Forestry and water Research Commission, Pretoria, South Africa.
- WRC. 2000. Technical report. Water Research Commission, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Morrison, G., et al. 2001. Assessment of the impact of point source pollution from the Keis-kammahoek sewage treatment plant on the Keiskamma river – pH, electrical conductivity, oxygen-demanding substance (COD) and nutrients. Water SA. 27(4): 475-480.
- APHA. 2005. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (21st edn). American Public Health Association, Washington DC, USA.
- Sami, G. D., et al. 2011. Linear correlation analysis study of drinking water quality data for Al-Mukalla city, Hadhramout, Yemen. Int. J. Env. Sci., 1(7): 1692-1701.
- Jothivnkatachalam, K., A. Nithya and S.C. Mohan. 2010. Correlation analysis of drinking water quality in and around perur block of coimbatore district, Tamil Nadu, India. Rasayan J. Chem., 3 (4): 649-654.
- WQM Report. 1999. Annual report on water quality monitoring of upper and lower lakes Bhopal (vol I and II). EPCO, Bhopal, India.
- Ali, M.B., et al. 1999. Physico-chemical characteristics and pollution level of Lake Nainital (U.P., India) : role of macrophytes and phytoplankton in biomonitoring and phytoremediation of toxic metal ions. Chemosphere. 39(12): 2171-2182.
- Sastre, S., et al. 2002. Determination of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in environmental samples: Microwave-assisted total digestion versus aqua regia and nitric acid extraction. Anal. Chim. Acta. 462: 59-72.
- Friberg, L., et al. 1986. Handbook on the toxicology of metals (4th edn). Academic Press, Elsevier, Amsterdam.
- Indu, A. Singh and R. Chandra. 2015. A study on physico-chemical parameters and correlation analysis of surface water on Nawabganj lake. Int. J. Current Res., 7 (8): 19548-19554.