IJEP 41(11): 1203-1209 : Vol. 41 Issue. 11 (November 2021)
1. Sri Sivasurbramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Kalavakkam – 613 401, Tamil Nadu, India
2. National Institute of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Nadu, India
COVID-19, Lockdown, Air quality index parameters, Meteorological variables, Amphan cyclone
- WHO report. 2020. Preparing for large-scale community transmission of COVID-19. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- WHO report. 2020. COVID-19 Strategy Update. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Kumar, A., K. R. Nayar and S.F. Koya. 2020. COVID-19: Challenges and its consequences for rural health care in India. Public Heal. Pract., 1:100009.
- Krishnakumar, B. and S. Rana. 2020. COVID-19 in India: Strategies to combat from combination threat of life and livelihood. J. Microbiol. Immunol. Infect., 53(3):389-391.
- TN report. 2020. Chief Minister’s address to people of Tamil Nadu, Press Release 069 dated 17th May 2020. Department of Information Technology, Chennai, India.
- Wang, Q. and M. Su. 2020. A preliminary assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on environment – A case study of China. Sci. Total Env., 728: 138915.
- Dantas, G., et al. 2020. The impact of COVID-19 partial lockdown on the air quality of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Sci. Total Env., 729:139085.
- Mahato, S., S. Pal and K.G. Ghosh. 2020. Effect of lockdown amid COVID-19 pandemic on air quality of the megacity Delhi, India. Sci. Total Env., 730:139086.
- Sharma, S., et al. 2020. Effect of restricted emissions during COVID-19 on air quality in India. Sci. Total Env., 728:138878.
- Minhas, S. 2020. Could India be the origin of next COVID-19 like epidemic? Sci. Total Env., 728: 138918.
- Cao, Y., et al. 2020. Environmental pollutants damage airway epithelial cell cilia: Implications for the prevention of obstructive lung diseases. Thorac. Cancer. 11:505–510.
- Conticini, E., B. Frediani and D. Caro. 2020. Can atmospheric pollution be considered a co-factor in extremely high level of SARS-CoV-2 lethality in Northern Italy? Env. Poll., 261:114465.
- Wang, J., et al. 2020. High temperature and high humidity reduce the transmission of COVID-19. SSRN Electron. J. DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3551767.
- Poole, L. 2020. Seasonal influences on the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), causality and forecastabi-lilty (3-15-2020). SSRN Electron. J. DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3554746.
- Ahmadi, M., et al. 2020. Investigation of effective climatology parameters on COVID-19 outbreak in Iran. Sci. Total Env., 729:138705.
- Jahangiri, M., M. Jahangiri and M. Najafgholipour. 2020. The sensitivity and specificity analyses of ambient temperature and population size on the transmission rate of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in different provinces of Iran. Sci. Total Env., 728:138872.
- Tosepu, R., et al. 2020. Correlation between weather and Covid-19 pandemic in Jakarta, Indonesia. Sci. Total Env., 725:138436.
- Gupta, S., G.S. Raghuwanshi and A. Chanda. 2020. Effect of weather on COVID-19 spread in the US: A prediction model for India in 2020. Sci. Total Env., 728:138860.
- Tomar, A. and N. Gupta. 2020. Prediction for the spread of COVID-19 in India and effectiveness of preventive measures. Sci. Total Env., 728:138762.
- IMD report. 2020. State-wise rainfall distribution in state rainfall map for the period 11th May 2020 to 25th May 2020. Indian Meteorological Department, India.
- WHO report 2020. Preparedness for cyclones, tropical storms, tornadoes, floods and earthquakes during the COVID-19 pandemic. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Dbouk, T. and D. Drikakis. 2020. On coughing and airborne droplet transmission to humans on coughing and airborne droplet transmission to humans. Sci. Total Env., 5(3310).