IJEP 41(12): 1360-1364 : Vol. 41 Issue. 12 (December 2021)
1. IPB University, Department of Natural Resource and Environmental Management Science, Graduate School, Bogor, Indonesia
2. IPB University, Department of Forest Products, Faculty of Forestry and Environment, Graduate School, Bogor, Indonesia
3. Life Cycle Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
Coal production, Global warming potential, Life cycle assessment
- USEIA. 2016. International energy outlook. U.S. Energy Information Administration, Washington D.C.
- Haryadi, H. and M. Suciyanti. 2018. Analysis of the estimated coal demand for the domestic industry in 2020-2035 in support of domestic market bond policies and national energy policies. J. Mineral Coal Tech., 14(1):59-73.
- Setneg RI. 2009. Law number 4 of 2009 about mineral and coal mining. State Secretary of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Dontala, S.P., T.B. Reddy and R. Vadde. 2015. Environmental aspects and impacts its mitigation measures of corporate coal mining. Procedia Earth Planetary Sci., 11:2-7.
- Burchart-Koral, D., et al. 2016. Model of environmental life cycle assessment for coal mining operations. Sci. Total Env., 562:61-72.
- Villegas, H.A.A. and C.H. Benson. 2017. Case history of environmental impacts of an Indonesian coal supply chain. J. Cleaner Prod., 157:47-56.
- Zhang, L., J. Wang and Y. Feng. 2018. Life cycle assessment of opencast coal mine production : A case study in Yimin mining area in China. Env. Sci. Poll. Res., 25:8475-8486.
- ISO 14040. 2016. Environmental management-Life cycle assessment (principles and framework). National Standardization Bureau, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- ISO 14044. 2017. Environmental management – Life cycle assessment (requirements and guidelines). National Standardization Bureau, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Farjana, S.H., et al. 2015. A review on impact of mining and mineral processing industries through life cycle assessment. J. Cleaner Prod., 231:1200-1217.
- Blanco, C.F., A. Marques and P.M.V. Bodegom. 2018. An integrated framework to assess impacts on ecosystem services in LCA demonstrated by a case study of mining in Chile. Ecosys. Ser., 30:211-219.
- Mangena, S.J. and A.C. dan Brent. 2006. Application of a life cycle impact assessment framework to evaluate and compare environmental performance with economic values of supplied coal products. J. Cleaner Prod., 14:1071-1084.
- Guimaraes da Silva, M.G., et al. 2018. Impact of greenhouse gases on surface coal mining in Brazil. J. Cleaner Prod., 193:208-2016.
- Fuming, L., et al. 2015. A comparison of the energy consumption and carbon emissions for different modes of transportation in open-cut mines. Int. J. Mining Sci. Tech., 25:261-266.
- Komissarov, A.P., Y.A. Lagunova and O.A. Lukashuk. 2016. Evaluation of single-bucket excavators energy consumption. Procedia Eng., 150: 1221-1226.
- Si, H., et al. 2010. Environmental evaluation for sustainable development of coal mining in Qijiang, western China. Int. J. Coal Geol., 81:163-168.
- Garrain, D., et al. 2014. Well-to-tank environmental analysis of a renewable diesel fuel from vegetable oil through co-processing in a hydrotre-atment unit. Biomass Bioenergy. 63:239-249.