IJEP 41(2): 187-193 : Vol. 41 Issue. 2 (February 2021)
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal – 462 003, India
Sustainability, Sustainability reporting, Cement, GRI, Disclosure, Triple bottom line
- Petra, Dilling. 2010. Sustainable reporting in a global context : What are the characteristics of corporations that provide high quality sustainability reports : An empirical analysis. Int. J. Economics Business Res., 9(1):19.
- Morhardt, J.E., S. Baird and K. Freeman. 2002. Scoring corporate environmental and sustainability reports using GRI 2000, ISO 14031 and other criteria. Corporate Social Responsibility Env. Manage., 9(4):215-233.
- GRI. 2017. Available at : https://www.global-reporting.org/information/news-and press-center/pages/ leading-Indian-companies-join-GRI%275 reporting.network. aspx.
- GRI. 2018. Available at : https://www. global reporting. org/information/sustainability-reporting/pages /default.aspx.
- CII. 2013. Technology compendium on energy saving opportunities-cement sector (report). Confederation of Indian Industry, Hyderabad.
- Feryuson, Marco Kisic Carole, Christie Clarke and James Smyth. 2018. Building pressure (report). CDP.
- Yadava, R. N. and B. Sinha. 2015. Scoring sustainability reports using GRI 2011 guidelines for assessing environmental, economic and social dimensions of leading public and private Indian companies. J. Business Ethics. 138(3):549-558.
- Sinha, B. and R. N. Yadava. 2013. A review of corporate sustainability reporting : Global and national scenario. J. Env. Sci. Tech., 1(3):2322-0228.
- Kolk, A. and R. V. Tulder. 2010. International business, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development. Int. Business Review. 19(2):119-125.
- Henriques, I. and P. Sadorsky. 1996. The determinants of an environmentally responsive firm : An empirical approach. J. Env. Economics Manage., 30(3).
- Affairs Ministry of Corporate Act. 2013. Govt. of India.
- Chand, M. and S. Fraser. 2006. The relationship between corporate social performance and corporate financial performance : Industry type as a boundary condition. The Business Review. 5(1):240-245.
- Azapagic, A. 2003. Systems approach to corporate sustainability : A general management framework. Process Safety Env. Prot., 81(5):303-316.
- Rikhardsson, P. and C. Holm. 2008. The effect of environmental information on investment allocation decisions : An experimental study. Business Strategy Env., 17(6):382-397.