IJEP 42(1): 97-101 : Vol. 42 Issue. 1 (January 2022)
1. University of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering, Baghdad, Iraq
2. Tikrit University, College of Women Education, Tikrit, Saladin Province, Iraq
3. Salah Al-Din Education Directorate, Ministry of Education, Tikrit, Saladin Province, Iraq
4. Ministry of Agriculture, Baghdad, Iraq
5. Tikrit University, Department of Environmental Engineering, Tikrit, Saladin Province, Iraq
Fenton, Disperse Red 17, Colour removal
- Wu, L., et al. 2019. Degradation of Methylene Blue via dielectric barrier discharge plasma treatment. Water. 11:1818.
- Angelakis, A. and S. Snyder. 2015. Wastewater treatment and reuse: Past, present and future. Water. 7: 4887-4895.
- Telegin, F.Y., et al. 2016. Structure and properties of dyes in colouration of textiles: Application of fragment approach. Key Eng. Mater., 703:261-266.
- El-Wakiel, N.A., H.F. Rizk and S.A. Ibrahim. 2017. Synthesis and characterization of metal complexes of azo dye based on 5-nitro-8-hydroxyquinoline and their applications in dyeing polyester fabrics. Appl. Organomet. Chem., 31(10).
- Cai, Y., S. David and M. Pailthorpe. 2000. Dyeing of jute and jute/cotton blend fabrics with 2:1 pre-metallised dyes. Dyes Pigment. 45: 161-168.
- Ding, Y. and H.S. Freeman. 2017. Mordant dye application on cotton: Optimization and combination with natural dyes. Colouration Tech., 133: 369-375.
- Hong, E., et al. 2018. Comprehensive review on rheological studies of sludge from various sections of municipal wastewater treatment plants for enhancement of process performance. Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 257: 19-30.
- Pervez, M.N. and G.K. Stylios. 2018. Investigating the synthesis and characterization of a novel green H2O2- assisted, water-soluble chitosan/polyvinyl alcohol nanofiber for environmental end uses. Nanomater., 8: 395.
- Clavijo, C. and J.F. Osma. 2019. Functionalized leather: A novel and effective hazardous solid waste adsorbent for the removal of the diazo dye congo red from aqueous solution. Water. 11: 1906.
- Gomez-Herrero, E., et al. 2019. Removal of imidazo-lium-based ionic liquid by coupling Fenton and biological oxidation. J. Hazard. Mater., 365: 289-296.
- Vilardi, G., et al. 2018. Heterogeneous nZVI-indu-ced Fenton oxidation process to enhance biodegradability of excavation byproducts. Chem. Eng. J., 335: 309-320.
- Munoz, M., et al. 2015. Preparation of magnetite-based catalysts and their application in heterogeneous Fenton oxidation– A review. Appl. Catal. B. Env., 176: 249-265.
- Neyens, E. and J. Baeyens. 2003. A review of classic Fenton’s peroxidation as an advanced oxidation techni que. J. Hazard. Mater., 98: 33-50.
- Abo-Farha, S.A. 2010. Comparative study of oxidation of some azo dyes by different advanced oxidation processes: Fenton, Fenton-like, Photo-Fenton and Photo-Fenton-like. J. American Sci., 6(10): 128-142.
- Lucyna, L.B. and S.M. Gmurek. 2016. Comparison between industrial and simulated textile wastewater treatment by AOPs biodegradability, toxicity and cost assessment. Chem. Eng. J., 306: 550-559.
- Kusic, N.K.H. and A.L. Bozic. 2007. Fenton type processes for minimization of organic content in colored wastewaters (Part I: Process optimization). Dyes Pigments. 74(2):380-387.
- Yýldýrým, A.Ö., et al. 2011. A comporative study of ozonation, homogeneous catalytic ozonation and photocatalytic ozonation for C.I Reactive Red 194 azo dye degradation. CLEAN Soil Air Water. 39: 79-85.
- Verma, D. and P. Madamwar. 2003. Decolourization of synthetic dyes by a newly isolated strain of Ser-ratia marcescens. World J. Microbiol. Biotech., 19: 615-618.
- McMullan, I.M.B.G., et al. 2001. Microbial decolou-rization and degradation of textile dyes. Appl. Microbiol. Biotech., 56: 81-87.
- Novotny, M.I.C., et al. 2006. Comparative use of bacterial, algal and protozoan tests to study toxicity of azo and anthraquinone dyes. Chemosphere. 63: 1436-1442.
- Hamed, H.H., W.M.S. Alabdrabaa and A.E. Mohammed. 2018. Degradation of disperse blue 79 dye in aqueous solution using Fenton (H2O2/Fe2+). Process Sci. Int., 30(4): 605-611.
- Dulman, V., et al. 2012. New heterogeneous catalytic system for decolourization and mineralization of orange G acid dye based on hydrogen peroxide and a macroporous chelating polymer. Dyes Pigments. 95: 79-88.
- Hassan, H., P. Pauh and P. Pinang. 2011. Decolou-rization of Acid Red 1 by heterogeneous Fenton-like reaction using Fe-ball clay catalyst. International Conference on Environment science and engineering. IACSIT Press, Singapore. 8: 232-236.
- Mohammed, A.E., et al. 2019. COD removal from disperse blue dye 79 in wastewater by using ozone-Fenton process. IOP Conf. Series: Mater. Sci. Eng., 518: 062015.
- Sharma, D., et al. 2011. Photo-catalytic degradation of Azure B using bismuth oxide semiconducting power. Int. J. Chem. Tech. Res., 3(2): 1008-1014.
- Khan, H., et al. 2010. Advanced oxidative decolo-urization of red Cl-5B: Effects of dye concentration, process optimization and reaction kinetics. Polish J. Env. Stud., 19(1): 83-92.
- Alabdrabaa, W.M.S., H.H. Hamed and A.E. Mohammed. 2020. Performance evaluation of combined O3/Fenton process on decolourization and COD removal of disperse blue 79 dye from aqueous solution. Desalination Water Treatment. 173: 420-426.
- Mohajeri, S., et al. 2010. Influence of Fenton reagent oxidation on mineralization and decolourization of municipal landfill leachate. J. Env. Sci. Health Tox. Hazard. Subst. Env. Eng., 45: 692-698.