IJEP 42(9): 1061-1070 : Vol. 42 Issue. 9 (September 2022)
1. Can Tho University, College of Environment and Natural Resources, Can Tho 900000, Vietnam
2. Can Tho University, School of Law, Can Tho 900000, Vietnam
Cluster analysis, Coliform, Dong Thap, Groundwater, Principal component analysis
- Duyen, N. T.T. and T.V. Ty. 2014. Current groundwater resources assessment by water poverty index (WPI) : A case study in Soc Trang province, Vietnam. J. Sci. Can Tho University. 35:65-77.
- UNDP. 2006. Human development report 2006: Beyond scarcity: Power, poverty and the global water crisis. United Nation Development Programme, New York.
- United Nations report. 2003. Water for people, water for life. World Water Development, USA.
- Department of Water Resources Management. 2013. Groundwater is seriously polluted. Hanoi, Vietnam.
- MONRE. 2015. National technical regulation on groundwater quality (QCVN 09-MT: 2015/BTNMT). Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Department of Water Resources Management. 2016. Report on water resources management (Can Tho, Vinh Long and Dong Thap cities). Can Tho Province, Vietnam.
- Du, L.V., et al. 2019. Apply multivariate statistic in surface water quality assessment in U Minh Ha-Ca Mau national park. J. Sci. Can Tho University. 55(2):70-76.
- Au, N.H., et al. 2017. Application of multivariate statistical analysis in evaluating groundwater quality in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. Sci. Tech. Develop. J. Sci. Earth Env., 1(M2): 66-72.
- APHA. 1998. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (20th edn). American Public Health Association, Washington DC.
- Feher, I.C., Z. Moldovan and I. Oprean. 2016. Spatial and seasonal variation of organic pollutants in surface water using multivariate statistical techniques. Water Sci. Tech., 74(7):1726-1735.
- Liu, C.W., K.H. Lin and Y.M. Kuo. 2003. Application of factor analysis in the assessment of groundwater quality in a blackfoot diseases area in Taiwan. Sci. Total Env., 313(1-3):77-89.
- Salah, E.A.M., A.M. Turki and E.M. Al-Othman. 2012. Assessment of water quality of euphrates river using cluster analysis. J. Env. Prot., 3: 1269-1273.
- Clarke, K.R. and R.N. Gorley. 2001. PRIMER v5: User manual/tutorial PIMER-E, Plymouth.
- Saito, T., et al. 2016. Temperature change affected groundwater quality in a confined marine aquifer during long-term heating and cooling. Water Res., 94(1): 120-127.
- Long, B.H. 2011. Assessing the current status of water environment in Dong Nai river. Bachelor’s Thesis. Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Tan, P.T.H. 2019. Water quality assessment of drilled wells in Tan Thanh commune, Tanh Binh district, Dong Thap province. J. Sci. Ho Chi Minh City Open University. 14(4):82-87.
- Zhou, X., et al. 2015. Hydrochemistry of the natural low pH groundwater in the coastal aquifers near Beihai, China. J. Ocean University China., 14: 475-483.
- Anh, K.P. and T.N. Giao. 2018. Groundwater quality and human health risk assessment related to groundwater consumption in An Giang province, Vietnam. J. Vietnamese Env., 10(2):85-91.
- Hung, D.V., H.M. Thang and T. Dung. 2018. Current situation of groundwater quality in some areas along Cau river, Yen Dung district, Bac Giang province. General Department of Irrigation.
- Huda, A., et al. 2020. Optimization and modelling of the removal of groundwater turbidity by nano-magnetic adsorbent composite. Int. Conf. Sci. Tech., 596: 1-7.
- Hoa, V.T. and N.T.D. Trang. 2018. Assessment of water supply status and current status of water quality in rural Tien Giang province. J. Sci. Can Tho University. 54(4):31-39.
- Thuy, L.T.X. and N.T. Thanh. 2018. Assess the current state of groundwater quality and propose solutions for groundwater treatment in Tam Hai Island, Nui Thanh district, Quang Nam province. J. Sci. Tech. University Danang. 9(130):87-91.
- Ha, D.T. 2013. Mekong Delta rural water supply situations and development measures. J. Water Resour. Env. Eng., 43: 3-10.
- Trang, N.T.T., et al. 2014. Managing the exploitation, use and protection of underground water in Tra Noc industrial zone, Can Tho city. J. Sci. Can Tho University. 31:136-147.
- Dung, N.N. 1999. Water Treatment. Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Cuong, N.K. 2002. Environmental training and environmental protection. Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Quang, N.H. 2014. Health risk assessment for arsenic (As) pollution in groundwater in Ho chi minh city. Sci. J. Hanoi National University. 30(1): 50-57.
- Ba, L.H. 2008. Environmental toxicity. Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Chi, D.K. 2008. Environmental chemistry. Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Be, N.V. and T.T. Tuyen. 2007. Current status of exploitation, management and quality of Giong at groundwater in Tra Vinh province. J. Sci. Can Tho University. 8:95-104.
- Chapagain, S.K., et al. 2010. Assessment of deep groundwater quality in Kathmandu valley using multivariate statistical techniques. Water Air Soil Poll., 210(1-4):277-288.
- Shrestha, S. and F. Kazama. 2007. Assessment of surface water quality using multivariate statistical techniques: A case study of the Fuji river basin, Japan. Env. Model. Software. 22(4):464-475.
- Mohammadi, A., et al. 2016. Monitoring of THMs concentration in Isfahan water distribution system and zoning by GIS: A case study in the center of Iran. Iranian J. Health Safety Env., 3(1):421-427.